The term ‘OceanDrivers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is C/ Federico García Lorca, 17 – 07014 Palma de Mallorca – Balearic Islands – Spain. Our company registration number is (ES) B57816514. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain / Balearic Islands.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by OceanDrivers and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of OceanDrivers. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, OceanDrivers takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of OceanConnection S.L. – © OceanDrivers 2014. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Data Protection Policy (LOPD)
The information provided by the users through this web page will be treated according to the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as LOPD). OceanDrivers may use this data in order to keep users informed regarding news and developments relating to our services, and/or to attend requests via forms and email addresses.
The information provided by the users will be stored and processed in a stored and processed in a file owned by OCEAN CONNECTION,S.L and registered before the General Registry of Data Protection of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as AEPD). According to LOPD’s article 5, the user may exercise its rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of its personal data by email email@example.com or by letter addressed to or targeted at OCEAN CONNECTION,S.L., C/ Federico García Lorca, 24 – 07011 Palma de Mallorca (Spain).
The treatment of personal data and the remittance of communications carried out through electronic means are done in accordance with the LOPD and the LSSI.
A cookie is a data file in which certain information is stored within a user’s browser. It stores given parameters or information about the user, providing an increased customisation and analysis about the user’s behaviour.
Types of cookies
There are different types of cookies, classified according to their final aim, when obtaining information about the users:
- Technical Cookies: The ones which are necessary to allow the user to browse a website, such as the ones required to store information about an online order.
- Customisation Cookies: Allow a website to customise its functions or content according to the data obtained by the cookies. For example, to present a website according to the user’s browser configured language.
- Analysis Cookies: Used for statistical aims. For example cookies used for Google Analytics monitoring.
- Advertisement Cookies: Cookies which are aimed to improve the efficiency of advertisement slots.
For more information regarding cookies: www.aboutcookies.org.
Disabling cookies in the most used browsers
- Chrome: Configuration → Advanced Options → Privacy → Content Configuration.For further information, please refer to Google Support or the browser’s help guide.
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Configuration. For further information, please refer to Microsoft Support or the browser’s help guide.
- Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Custom Configuration. For further information, please refer to Mozilla Support or the browser’s help guide.
- Safari: Preferences → Security. For further information, please refer to Apple Support or the browser’s help guide.